Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mouse and Trowel Award

I just was surfing along and found out that I was nominated for Best Photography for a garden blog. Thanks to everyone who put a vote in for me! I'm very flattered. Check out all the other cool catagories to vote for at


Blogger Ki said...

I'm glad to see you're continuing this blog if not Izel Cottage. You deserve to be nominated for the Best Photoblog award.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous AG said...

Well, you got my vote for sure! I really miss your regular postings.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Pam/Digging said...

Congratulations on your nomination. It is well-deserved---your photographs are stunning. I look forward to seeing them on your new blog.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Yeah! I knew better than to remove you from my RSS list!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home